En tienda: 1 Año
Con el fabricante: 3 Años
¿Cómo comprar y pagar en Mi Mundo Electrónico?
Métodos de envío
NVIDIA® Quadro® K5000 - Professional Graphics Perfected
The NVIDIA® Quadro® K5000 graphics card takes advantage of the NVIDIA Kepler™ architecture to dramatically accelerate professional applications. With the NVIDIA Quadro K5000 you can count on superior interaction when designing with the most complex models, richer scene details and effects for content creation, and faster results when processing massive datasets for scientific exploration. The Quadro K5000 features a range of innovative features, including SMX for increased per-clock throughput of key graphics operations and bindless textures that enable the GPU to reference textures directly in memory. Plus, it supports up to four displays—ideal for driving large-scale visualization solutions.
Designed and built specifically for professional workstations, NVIDIA Quadro GPUs power more than 150 professional applications across a broad range of industries including manufacturing, media and entertainment, sciences, and energy. Professionals trust them to deliver the best possible experience with applications such as Adobe CS6, Autodesk Inventor, Dassault Systems CATIA and SolidWorks, Siemens NX, PTC Creo and many more.
|ECC (Error Correcting Code)
||DVI-I DL + DVI-D DL + DP 1.2 + DP 1.2 + Stereo
|Maximum Number of Displays
|PNY Part #
PNY provides unsurpassed service and commitment to its professional graphics customers offering: 3 year warranty, pre and post sales support, dedicated Quadro Field Application engineers and direct tech support hot lines. In addition, PNY delivers a complete solution including the appropriate adapters, cables, brackets, driver CD and documentation to ensure a quick and successful install.
||PCI Express 2.0 x16
|Maximum Power Consumption
|Energy Star Enabling
||Ultra-quiet active fansink
||4.376" H x 10.50" L, Dual Slot
||DVI-I DL + DVI-D DL + DP 1.2 + DP 1.2 + Stereo
|DisplayPort with Audio
|DVI-D Single-Link Connector
||Via included adapters
||Via included adapter
|Number of Displays Supported
|Maximum DP 1.2 Resolution
||3840 x 2160 at 60Hz
|Maximum DVI-I DL Resolution
||2560 x 1600 at 60Hz
|Maximum DVI-I SL Resolution
||1920 x 1200 at 60Hz
|Maximum VGA Resolution
||2048 x 1536 at 85Hz
|Professional 3D Support
||Yes, via included stereo connector bracket
|Quadro Sync Compatible
|HD SDI Capture/Output Compatible
|NVIDIA GPU Direct Compatible
||Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.3, DirectX 11
||CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL
||Yes (Windows 8, 7, and Linux)
|NVIDIA 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro
|PNY Part Number
3D Graphics Architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA GigaThread engine with dual copy engines
- Shader Model 5.0 (OpenGL 4.3 and DirectX 11)
- Up to 16K x 16K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 128-bit floating point performance
- 32-bit per component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 64X full scene antialiasing
- FXAA and TXAA full scene antialiasing
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Dedicated H.264 encoder
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware accelerating (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Processing Architecture
- SMX architecture (streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing and efficiency)
- API support including: CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
- NVIDIA Parallel Data Cache hierarchy (configurable L1 and unified L2 caches)
- Error-Correction Code (ECC) memory
- 64KB of RAM (configurable partitioning of shared memory and L1 cache)
- Dual Warp Schedules (schedules and dispatches simultaneously instructions from two independent warps)
Advanced Display Features
- 30-bit color (10-bit per each red, green and blue channel)
- Support for any combination of four connected displays
- DisplayPort 1.2 (up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz and 2560 x 1600 at 120Hz)
- DVI-I Dual-Link output (up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz and 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz)
- DVI-D Dual-Link output (up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz and 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz)
- Internal 400MHz DAC DVI-I output (analog display up to 2048 x 1536 at 85Hz)
- DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, and HDCP support (HDMI requires 3rd party adapter)
- 10-bit internal display processing
- NVIDIA 3D Vision™ technology, 3D DLP, interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA NVIEW multi-display technology - NVIDIA Mosaic technology
- Support for large-scale, ultra-high resolution visualization including Quadro Mosaic, Quadro Sync and Warp/Blend technologies
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176KHz, and 192KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® 7, Vista, XP SP3, Linux®, or Solaris®
- PCIe x16 expansion slot
- 1GB or more of system memory, 2GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray, DVD-ROM or CD-ROM drive
- DisplayPort, DVI or VGA compatible display(s)
NVIDIA® CUDA® Architecture
Parallel-computing architecture that tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features to significantly accelerate professional workflows.
NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
Large Framebuffers with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth for display of complex models and scenes, as well as computation of large datasets.
Dual Copy Engines
Enables the highest rates of parallel data processing and concurrent throughput between the GPU and host, accelerating techniques such as ray tracing, color grading and physical simulation.
Dramatically increases the number of unique textures available to shaders at run-time, enabling vastly more different materials and richer texture detail in scenes.
Delivers more processing performance and efficiency through this new, innovative streaming multiprocessor design that allows a greater percentage of space to be applied to processing cores versus control logic.
Dedicated H.264 encode engine that's independent of 3D/compute pipeline and delivers faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications.
Silent cooling design enables acoustics lower than 28db for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Up to 64X FSAA for dramatically reducing visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies," resulting in unparalled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
NVIDIA FXAA and TXAA
Reduces visible aliasing and delivers higher image quality without the performance hit by harnessing the power of the GPU's CUDA cores and new film-style AA techniques.
GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0
Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generate finely detailed geometry for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
16K Texture and Render Processing
Provides the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
NVIDIA Quadro Mosaic Technology
Enables transparent scaling of the desktop and applications across up to 16 displays from 4 GPUs from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
All-new display engine drives up to four displays simultaneously and fully supports the next generation Display Port 1.2 standard capable of resolutions such as 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz, making it easy to deploy multiple displays across a desktop, build an expansive digital signage wall, or create a sophisticated stereoscopic 3D CAVE environment.
NVIDIA® NVIEW® Advanced Desktop Software
This software delivers maximum flexibility for single large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
DisplayPort 1.2 Support (with Audio)
Compact and secure DisplayPort 1.2 connectors support multi-stream technology, stream cloning and ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz ). This enables maximum range, resolution, refresh rate, and color depth designed to support the latest display technologies.
30-Bit Color Fidelity
10-bits per red, green, and blue). Enables billions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range.
HD SDI Capture and Output
Industry's only GPU-accelerated solution for real-time acquisition, processing, and delivery of high-resolution SDI video, across traditional and now 3D video broadcast, environments. Supports uncompressed 8-, 10-, 12-bit SDI via available Quadro SDI Capture and Quadro SDI Output cards.
Ensures image and frame synchronization between up to four GPUs when running Quadro Mosaic or independent GPUs in cluster. Quadro Sync also allows synchronization to an external timing source (also known as genlock or house sync). Quadro Sync enables advanced visualization systems to scale the resolution of the display surface with multiple projectors or displays with standard applications or applications designed for clusters.
NVIDIA 3D Vision® and 3D Vision Pro®
Advanced active shutter glasses that deliver crystal-clear stereoscopic 3D visualization for the most immersive experience. Infrared (3D Vision) or RF (3D Vision Pro) technology enable a range of immersive environments from your desktop workstation to collaborative work spaces. 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro are sold separately.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
Provides a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications. Professional 3D Stereo Synchronization Enables robust control of stereo effect through a dedicated three-pin mini-din connection to directly synchronize 3D stereo hardware to Quadro graphics card.
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
Quadro solutions leverage general-purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA accelerates techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
NVIDIA GPUDirect capability increases compute performance when data throughput or latency reduction are key considerations by allowing direct access to GPU memory by 3rd-party devices such as SDI video adapters, NICs and SSDs.
NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video
NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video technology allows 3rd party hardware to communicate directly with NVIDIA GPUs. By taking advantage of this new API the historical issues of introducing too much delay or latency are gone. With NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video, devices are fully synchronized and the CPU doesn't waste cycles copying data between device drivers.